Tuesday 1 March 2016

MY DIGIPACK

Dear Readers,

For my A2 coursework I have to create a Digipack of an album. So for that reason I started planning my cover image for my album called "Balkanjada". Again, I will use different Dubioza Kolektiv songs and put it in my album.

Throughout the Research of different Eastern Europena bands albums, I got to know the traditional eastern punk culture. They have used many animated images of their albums, they used many colours for their album covers,etc. I used similar conventions to illustrate my album cover. My main song in this album is the one which I will do a music video on (U.S.A.) and as I looked closely on the lyrics it was focusing on the nostalgia for homeland. That is why I aimed my album cover to look like a children drawing of a house in the mountains. The reason to be in the mountains is because the eastern Eropeans are very pround with their nature and because my video story is located in the countryside.

Here are some photo of the sketces I have made.




No comments:

Post a Comment