Monday 22 February 2016

LOCATION PHOTOS TAKEN DURING THE FILMING PROCESS

Dear Readers,

As I mentioned before, During the filming process I took many photos to keep you updated with how and where I am filming. I will begin with the first place we filmed which was the Cinema Center Boyana (NuBoyana Image).     




The first picture is taken after the first day shooting in Cinema Center Boyana located in Sofia, Bulgaria. On this photo the audience could see the London film set for the upcoming movie "London has fallen". Just in front of us is the New York set used for the "Expendables 3''.










The second photo is an establishing shot of the place we filmed. This is part of the New York set which I needed for my music video. There is no doubt that it is really realistic.
                        







This photo is one of my favourite. It is the building we were filming the whole time. 














 This photo is showing the small streets of New York City. However, at the beginnin it could me notice some of London's buildings.  








This photo is screenshot of some of the shooting I did in Cinema Center Boyana in the New York set. The adience could notice the backgroung buildings of the big city and how busy it can be!




The second part of the filming was located in the a music studio called "Studio Spot Records" located also in Sofia, Bulgaria. I used two guitars (electric and acoustic, a trompet ( a toy because unfortunatelly I couldn't find an actual trompet), drums and a microphone. Every amp for the guitars was a Marshall ( one of the best company for amps) and the drum kit was a Sonor ( a high class of drum kit). Here some photos of the studio:





This is the studio. I chose to film there because the light as good and it is big enough (50 m²)  for the actors to dance and perform.




  And it was fully equiped with the best musical tech and instruments.







The audiece could notice how comfortable the actors are looking in that studio both to perform and to spend time in there!





 The third location we went to film the music video was in a small village close to Sofia called Plana. The innitial idea was the shooting to take place in another village called Kraevo, but due to the bad weather I decided to be closer to the big city.





 This photo was taken next to the supermarket where we filmed the most important scenes for the video.



As the audience could notice I had brought also my crazy assistant  Nikol Yovcheva. She helped me with the props and with encouraging the actors to work.




On the top right of the photo is the person who made possible the whole shooting in the village. Many thanks to Angel Todorov.








To conclude, this are only few of the photos I took during my stay in Sofia, Bulgaria for the half term. The other photos will be looked carefully and I will choose which one will be used as a front cover for the Digipack. Keep checking my blog for more posts and updates.

P.S. huge gratitudes to Iliya Trifonov, Milen Minchev, Dimitar Naidenov, Konstantin Vasilev, Emil Borisov, Yoana Georgieva, Nikol Yovcheva, Nora Hristova, Tsvetan Uzunov, Angel Todorov, George Gidikov for the help and the time spended in hard work !

No comments:

Post a Comment